Sunday, April 8, 2007

Metropolitan Museum

Good evening



I hope everyone had a Happy Easter. I had the pleasure of going to New York this weekend to visit the Metropolitan Museum of Art. Wow what a museum. My boyfriend and I enjoyed ourselves so such that we are thing of going again this summer.



The size of the museum was over whelming, but they had plenty of guards around to ask questions. They were very friendly and helpful. Now you can take pictures but you can use your flash. I have posted my paper with some pictures on my blog.



Now I am also going to post pictures on Fotothing.com (http://www.fotothing.com/) sometime this week. You can find me under Cubanmami. This is a free site Jerry showedus that took his digital photography class. I love it cause you can post your photos on this site and share it with people. Great place to see others work as well. This is one example of the art there. This one was titled Night



Feel free to check out either place

Christina

No comments: