Monday, May 7, 2007

I LOVE NEW YORK! The Metropolitian Museum

Hello All,

I was finally able to get to the Met in NYC. It was pure chaos in NYC.. I LOVE IT! There was some sort of parade going on out there so there were many, many people in and out of the museum. This week are my Picture postings and Since I had two to complete I also went to the Guggenheim Museum to do something different. With my Luck, my camera went dead on me becasue I was taking pictures of all the madness in NYC and since I didn't bring the charger I was unable to take pictures which was a huge dissapointment. This now means I have one more museum to go to. During my visit to the Met I decided to focus on the Art Sculptures which I now have a special appreciation and personal interest for. come check out my pictures and don't forget to leave me a comment.

Yiovannie

3 comments:

Marc Mason said...

Wow, we were both at the Met together, it seems! That parade certainly was crazy, it went on for almost five hours!

Yiovannie said...

Ha ha! I probably saw you there :). I just the love the madness, NYC is one of my favorite things to do. I have family there so I am there very often. Wish I had known someone from the class was going, maybe we could of met up.

Jerry said...

Great Yiovanni!

Will take a look tomorrow morning...

Jerry