Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Tubman African American Museum

Today I stumbled upon the Tubman African American Museum. I went to visit one of my clients, Technicon Engineering in Macon, GA and saw a huge bill board on 16 for the Tubman African American Museum. At first glance I ignored it, but when I got off the highway there was another sign for the museum. My seond instinct was to take a minute and see what they had on exhibit. I was pleasantly surprised by the history and the culture that the museum has to offer. They are currently in the process of building a 49,000 square foot museum so that they can display more exhibits at one time and hold their after school workshops and art classes on the premises. Unfortunately, I only had a note pad and pencil to write down what I saw, but I encourage you to visit their website to check out their new building and some of the exhibits. at http://www.tubmanmuseum.com/newbuilding/

Please stop by and read my review of the museum at katonyahughey.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Jerry said...

Will do Katonya...