Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Last night I posted my Metropolitan Museum of Art paper and today I posted my experiences Aldrich Contemporary Art Museum located in Ridgefield, CT. I am have some technical difficulties with my camera and can't seem to find what is wrong with it. I have two of my museum pictures on there and can't download them to my computer so I am going today to Kinko's to put them on a CD. I should be posting those museums my close of business today. I do apologize for the delay. As you can see that even though my camera wasn't working I still visited the museum. please view my site and see what I have done. Again sorry for the delay.

Charmaine

I will be posting the Yale Bristish Art Museum (Visted 4/21/2007) and the New Britain Museum of American Art(Visited on 5/3/2007).

1 comment:

Jerry said...

Thanks for the update Charmaine, will do.