Wednesday, March 14, 2007

NYC Museums

Hi Everyone! I am looking forward to this class...but not looking forward to taking a solo trip to NYC. If anyone wants to go as a group, send me a note or better yet, respond to this post so everyone can see if there is interest.

If you are interested, make a suggestion of a day. I am not working right now, so I can go pretty much any day (with a couple of exceptions for dr/dentist), but I understand most of you may need to go on the weekend rather than take time off of work.

Also, would you be interested in going to both the Met and MoMA while we're there and make a day of it? I'm sure we could take the early train, spend several hours at each and catch an afternoon train home.

Let me know...
Beth

1 comment:

Jerry said...

Great Beth! Good idea to post this here... Hope someone comes forward!